Oh gosh!
I've left the blog camera sitting in my chair at school waiting for me to take it home! I'm ever so sorry!
I will be able to update the week after next, and will post all of the lovely graduation pictures then.
Thank you for your patience.
We have all really loved looking at the blog each week this year. It has been amazing to see all the wonderful things the butterflies have done. We have discovered things we didn't know had happened and it has been a great tool for discussion about what has gone on at school. Thank you for all the time and effort that has gone into the blog, we are really going to miss our weekly update and ritual to see if the blog is done. We hope you have a good break over the summer. We look forward to seeing the graduation photos when they are up!
ReplyDeleteWith much love and thanks to you all.